Redfoot EQ Smart Level for 5th Wheeler’s
Redfoot EQ Smart Level System custom designed solutions for a 5th Wheeler Trailer
Most advanced levelling solution on the road today!
The Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level solutions are custom designed for your 5th Wheeler. RedFoot have done all the work for you. By custom designed we mean the Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level systems include:
1. Custom Brackets that are designed specifically to facilitate the easy attachment of the hydraulic cylinders to the chassis. In most cases no welding required!
2. Custom designed 12-volt Hydraulic Pump (powered from 12volt battery) to power all 4 cylinders in extend and retract modes
3. Four custom designed double acting hydraulic cylinders that match the profile of the 5th Wheeler chassis. Standard kit comes with two huge 24″ Landing Gear hydraulic cylinders as two rear 16″ hydraulic cylinders.
4. Eight Custom length hydraulic hoses and connectors that facilitate the flexible placement of the hydraulic pump.
5. Custom Bolt sets that facilitate perfect alignment of all systems parts
In addition to these custom designed features, all Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level systems come with:
• Redfoot Smart Level control pad
• Complete pump with manual override
• All required harness and hoses
• All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
• Built in Bluetooth capability
The Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level system is compatible with both iPhone and Android smart phones devices.
This is the industry’s new standard and it has changed the way leveling is done. Redfoot Smart Level allows you to level your 5th Wheeler with your smartphone by using built in Bluetooth capability. The automatic, one touch operation can level 5th Wheeler in less than two minutes.
This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible. It is quick, easy and on the level!
Check out these benefits of the Redfoot 5th Wheeler Smart-Level System:
• One touch, push button Auto-Level operation keypad
• Prevents vehicle rocking and motion
• Huge 12”x12” foot pad to prevent sinking
• Simple plug and play wiring installation
• Reduces levelling time to just few minutes
• Huge lifting capacity up to 20 ton and a system weight of only 100kg
• One pump operates all cylinder legs
• Bluetooth capability to allow remote smart device operation
• One touch Redfoot ‘Smart-Level’ Auto operation
• Field adjustable null ensures levelling to operator established level position
• Audible and visual prompts notify user when levelling is in progress and complete
• Stows cylinder legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
• Standard with manual override
It is no wonder the Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level System has quickly become the number one choice for 5th Wheeler Owners. Utilising four double acting hydraulic cylinders, the Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level system can extend and retract the legs during the levelling sequence. The automatic, one touch operation levels a 5th Wheeler Trailer with in minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process.
Investing in a Redfoot 5th Wheeler EQ Smart Level system will bring years of added enjoyment and improved lifestyle with your 5th Wheeler. The system prices are set out above. In addition to the system prices will be freight and that depends on where you live but generally ranges between $80 to $120. The Redfoot systems are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging that is boxed an placed on a skid (half pallet). This ensures every system is well protected during shipping.
The Redfoot systems can be DIY installed provided there is a good level of mechanical skills available, and access to a mechanical workshop with suitable hoists. We provide a comprehensive installation manual.
We recommend the installation is done by one of our approved installers. Not all installations are the same so a solid level of mechanical knowledge is required. Installation costs range from $2,000 at the low end and up to $3,000 at the high end. The reason they have a range is firstly because different installer have different cost structures, e.g. Sydney costsrent versus say more country areas where costs can be lower. Secondly, not all installations are the same. For example the location of the hydraulic pump. Normally the pump is located in a storage compartment, however if the owner does not want the pump in a storage compartment then it can be located under the chassis. This will require extra work to build a protective box and accordingly lead to extra cost. Best thing is to talk with your installer about the installation cost.
Have a Question
Call us on 07 3286 1199. We are here for you and can assist in any way possible.