Customised solutions engineered and designed specifically to facilitate an easy installation of the hydraulic cylinders to the Chassis. Suitable for most chassis types.
Most advanced levelling solution on the road today!
Redfoot Levelling has proven reliability with over a thousand vehicles using our Redfoot Levelling systems across Australia and New Zealand. We have years of experience in providing Levelling solutions to our manufactures of Emergency response, Communications, Medical, Dental, Education, Police, Mining, Food catering, Military and Commercial vehicles. Supporting these vehicles is our network of aftermarket Authorised Installers with over 60 Installer/Dealers across Australia.
For light ridged vehciles with a GVM of up to 8t we can provide a RedFoot Leveling solution for any type of vehicle based on model, manufacture and chassis type. We provide ‘off the shelf’ customised Levelling kits that will suit these popular chassis models; Iveco Daily, Fiat Ducato, Mercedes Benz, Isuzu, Hino, Fuso, Ford Transit, Toyota Coaster and VW Crafter type chassis. By custom design we mean the RedFoot Levelling system includes:
- Custom brackets that are engineered and designed specifically to facilitate an easy installation of the hydraulic cylinders to the Chassis. This means in some cases no welding required!
- A powerful 12-volt or 24-volt Hydraulic Pump to power all 4 cylinders in extend and retract modes
- Four custom designed hydraulic cylinders that have been matched to suit the height variations of the chassis rail.
- Eight customised hydraulic hoses and connectors that facilitate the flexible placement of the hydraulic pump pack.
- Custom bolts and fittings that allow perfect alignment of all systems parts when installing
In addition all RedFoot Levelling systems use the latest smart level technology known as ‘EQ Smart Level’ ;
- RedFoot Levelling ‘EQ Smart Level’ control keypad
- All in one hydraulic pump, manifold and tank reservoir
- Plug ’n ’Play harness and hoses for easy connection
- All the necessary mounting brackets and hardware fittings
- Bluetooth capability for remote operation with multiple smart devices
The RedFoot Levelling System is compatible with both iPhone and Android smart phone devices.
This leading technology is the industry’s new standard and it has changed the way we level mobile vehicles. The RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ allows you to level the vehicle with a smart device by using built-in Bluetooth capability. The automatic, one touch operation levels your vehicle in less than two minutes.
The RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ has a patented sequential leveling program that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding extra stability to the vehicle while maintaining its position as low to the ground as possible. It is quick, easy and simple to operate!
Check out these benefits of the RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ Levelling System:
- One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
- Prevents vehicle rocking and motion
- Huge 10”x 10” foot pad to stop sinking
- Simple plug and play wiring installation
- Reduced levelling time, less than 2 minutes
- Huge lifting capacity up to 16 ton and the approx. system weight is only 95kg
- One pump operates all cylinders
- Bluetooth capability for one touch remote Smart Level operation
- Adjustable ‘null setting’ feature, ensures levelling to the operators desired level position
- Audible and visual notification prompts to alert users when leveling is in progress and complete
- Auto ‘All Retract’ feature so you can’t drive away while your cylinders are extended or planted
- Emergency manual retract capability for ‘no power’ emergency situations
It is no wonder the RedFoot ‘EQ Smart level’ Levelling System has quickly become the number one choice for Specialty Vehicle Manufactures. Utilizing four double acting hydraulic cylinders, the RedFoot ‘EQ Smart level’ Levelling system can extend and retract the cylinders during any levelling sequence. The automatic, one touch operation levels the Vehicle in less than two minutes, operating each cylinder independently in a sequential process.
Choosing a custom Redfoot Levelling system is as easy as 1,2,3.
Step 1. Determine Manufacturer including the GVM weight.
Step 2. Determine the type of chassis and measure the underfloor to ground clearance behind each axle as shown in the diagram below:
Step 3. Fill out the contact form below so we can assist you with a quote and recommendation.
The RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ Levelling system will bring years of added enjoyment and improved lifestyle with your mobile Vehicle. The system prices will vary from vehicle to vehicle. In addition to the system prices will have freight costs that will depend on where you live, but generally ranges between $100 to $150. The RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ Levelling system are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging that is boxed and placed on a skid (half pallet). This ensures every system is well protected during shipping.
The RedFoot ‘EQ Smart Level’ Levelling system can be DIY installed provided there is a high level of mechanical skill and access to a mechanical workshop with a suitable hoist. We provide a comprehensive installation manual to assist in the fitment process.
We highly recommend the installation to be done by one of our RedFoot Levelling Authorised installers. We have over 60+ RedFoot Levelling installers across Australia that can assist making your concern of installation distant memory. Installation costs can range from $2000 at the low end and up to $4000 at the high end, sometime higher depending on the complexity of your chassis and body builders guide lines requirements. The reason for this variation range is; firstly different installers have different cost structures depending on their workshop rental costs and over heads, sometime influenced by their location. Secondly not all installations are the same, for example the location of the hydraulic pump pack can be installed in an existing storage compartment. This would be the most cost effective for installation, however if the owner does not want the pump pack located in a storage compartment then it can be located between the chassis. This change will require extra work to fabricate a customized mounting bracket and protective cover and accordingly leading to extra costs. Best thing is to talk with your installer about the installation cost.
Have a Question
Call us on 07 3286 1199. We are here for you and can assist in any way possible.