Redfoot Levelling Isuzu ‘EQ Smart Level’ System
Custom designed solutions for all Isuzu NQR450 based Motorhomes
Most advanced levelling solution on the road today!
$6,695.00 – $6,995.00
The Redfoot Isuzu EQ Smart Level solutions are custom designed for your Isuzu Motorhome. RedFoot have done all the work for you. By custom designed we mean the Redfoot Isuzu EQ Smart Level systems include:
1. Custom Brackets that are designed specifically to facilitate the easy attachment of the Hydraulic Cylinders to the Chassis. No welding required!
2. Custom Designed 12-volt Hydraulic Pump (with manual override) to power all 4 cylinders in extend and retract modes
3. Four Custom designed Hydraulic Cylinders that match the wedge shape of the Izusu Chassis where the front sits lower to the ground than the rear
4. Eight Custom length hydraulic hoses and connectors that facilitate the flexible placement of the hydraulic pump on the Izusu Chassis.
5. Custom Bolt sets that facilitate perfect alignment of all systems parts
In addition to these custom designed features, all Redfoot Isuzu Levelling systems come with
• Redfoot Smart Level controls
• Complete pump with manual override
• All required harness and hoses
• All necessary mounting brackets and hardware
• Bluetooth capability
The Redfoot Isuzu EQ Smart Level Systems are compatible with both iPhone and Android smart phones System.
This is the industry’s new standard and it has changed the way leveling is done. Redfoot Smart Level allows you to level your Isuzu motorhome with your smart phone by using built in Bluetooth capability. The automatic, one touch operation levels your motorhome in less than two minutes.
This sequential leveling is a patented process that provides a more precise level throughout the length of the vehicle, adding stability to the vehicle while leveling it as low to the ground as possible. It is quick, easy and on the level!
Check out these benefits of the Redfoot Isuzu Smart Level System:
• One touch, push button Auto-Level operation
• Prevents vehicle rocking and motion
• Huge 10”x10” foot pad to prevent sinking
• Simple plug and play wiring installation
• Reduces levelling time
• Huge lifting capacity up to 20 ton and a system weight of only 85kg
• One pump operates all legs
• Bluetooth capability
• One touch Redfoot Smart-Level operation
• Field adjustable null ensures levelling to operator established level position
• Audible and visual prompts notify user when leveling is in progress and complete
• Stow legs quickly and easily with auto All Retract
• Standard with manual override
It is no wonder the Redfoot Isuzu Levelling Systems has quickly become the number one choice for Isuzu Owners. Utilizing four two-way hydraulic cylinders, the Redfoot Isuzu Levelling system can extend and retract the legs during the levelling sequence. The automatic, one touch operation levels an Isuzu motorhome in less than two minutes, operating each leg independently in a sequential process.
Choosing the custom Redfoot Isuzu Levelling system is as easy as 1,2,3.
Step 1. Determine Manufacturer.
Step 2. Determine model of the motorhome.
Step 3. Confirm with the list below that sets out the Manufacturer, Model, and Vehicle Type.
|RV Manufacturer||RV Model||Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Series||RedFoot System|
|Avida||Longreach||Isuzu||NQR 450||all||Either System|
|Sunliner||Monte Carlo||Isuzu||NQR 450||all||Either System|
TO ASSIST WITH YOUR POTENTIAL LEVELLING SOLUTION SIMPLY MEASURE YOUR VEHICLES UNDERFLOOR TO GROUND HEIGHT BEHIND BOTH FRONT AND REAR AXLES. THIS WILL ENSURE THE LEVELLING SYSTEM SUPPLIED WILL FIT YOUR VEHICLE. FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE THIS MEASUREMENT TO US PRIOR TO ORDERING YOUR LEVELLING SYSTEM.
Investing in a Redfoot Isuzu Levelling system will bring years of added enjoyment and improved lifestyle with your Motorhome. The system prices are set out above. In addition to the system prices will be freight and that depends on where you live but generally ranges between $80 to $120. The Redfoot systems are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging that is boxed an placed on a skid (half pallet). This ensures every system is well protected during shipping.
The Redfoot systems can be DIY installed provided there is a good level of mechanical skills available, and access to a mechanical workshop with suitable hoists. We provide a comprehensive installation manual.
We recommend the installation is done by one of our approved installers. Not all installations are the same so a solid level of mechanical knowledge is required. Installation costs range from $2,000 at the low end and up to $3,000 at the high end. The reason they have a range is firstly because different installer have different cost structures, e.g. Sydney costs\rent versus say more country areas where costs can be lower. Secondly, not all installations are the same. For example the location of the hydraulic pump. Normally the pump is located in a storage compartment, however if the owner does not want the pump in a storage compartment then it can be located under the chassis. This will require extra work to build a protective box and accordingly lead to extra cost. Best thing is to talk with your installer about the installation cost.
Have a Question
Call us on 07 3286 1199. We are here for you and can assist in any way possible.